- Court-to-Court Communication 44 kB
- PowerPoint - Court-to-Court Communication .pptx 176 kB
- Amendment F to Slovenian Insolvency Act Author: Miodrag ?or?evi?, PhD; Justice of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Employee's claims Mexico 's Supreme Court 404 kB Author: Luis Manuel C. Méjan (Mexico)
- Monitoring the Dutch debt adjustment law 53 kB As at September 2010.
- ### Slovenia, Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act ###955 kB
- Dordevic, Consumer Credit Counselling 42 kB Author: Miodrag Dordevic, PhD; Justice of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia
As at June 2009.
- Reports and Presentations of the 10th Colloquium 2009 in Dubrovnik/Croatia on May 13 - 15, 2009.
- List of National Insolvency Registers 29 kB
- Recent Developments of National Insolvency laws - South Africa 112 kB Author: Tienie Cronje, Researcher: South African Law Reform Commission.
As at April 2009.
- Recent increases in insolvencies in South Africa 208 kB Author: Tienie Cronje, Researcher: South African Law Reform Commission.
As at April 2009.
- III/ALI Guidelines for Court-to-Court Communications Translations in different languages.
- Development of Court-to-Court Communications 298 kB Author: E. Bruce Leonard, Toronto (Canada)
As at October 2008.
- Judicial cooperation within the EC Insolvency Regulation 25 kB Author: Prof. Heinz Vallender, Cologne (Germany)
As at May 2008.
- The (new) Insolvency Act of Slovenia 62 kB Author: Miodrag ?or?evi?, PhD; Justice of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia
As at January 2008.
- Conditions of main and territorial proceedings 63 kB Author: Andrea Cs?ke.
As at 3 of December 2007, Budapest.
- Creditors Here and There -or How Creditors' Claims in Cross-border Insolvency Proceedings Should Be Treated 73 kB Author: Andreas Cs?ke
As at Dezember 2007.
- Overview of Croatian bankruptcy system 143 kB Author: MARIO VUKELIC, LLB, BA in Economics
Judge to the High Commercial Court of the Republic of Croatia.
As at March 2007.
- Introduction to German Insolvency Law 72 kB From the Bankruptcy Act of 1877 to the new Insolvency Statute (Insolvenzordnung).
Author: Dr. Andreas Remmert
As at 2007.
- Country Report: South Africa 75 kB Historical Background of South Arifcan Insolvency Law.
Author: Tienie Cronje, Researcher: South African Law Reform Commission.
As at 20 June 2006.
- The Parmalat case and the recent bankruptcy reform 138 kB Author: Prof. Lorenzo Stanghellini; Facoltà di Giurisprudenza dell’Università di Firenze.
As at March 2006.